- Smuggle of 14 Billion Liter from Country’s Fuel
- President’s senior Advisor: Ahmadi Nejad’s Election campaigns be prepared for future Elections
- Czech Republic not Selling Pepper Spray to Iran
- Trail of a young Prisoner Charged with Moharbeh (fight against the god)
According to human rights activists in Iran, Hamed Yarzloo 28 year old was taken to branch 218 of revolutionary court and was put on trial by Mohammad Maghisei. At the beginning Ali Akbar Haidari Far, head of the branch 1 of security and prosecutor representative for Mr. Yarzloo asked for highest punishment, execution. Haidari Far charged Mr. Yarzloo with 12 crimes such as, Moharebeh, participating in family gatherings, gathering political prisoners information and news especially Hood Yarzloo (his brother), participating in mountain climbing and indoor soccer with family, participating in religious ceremonies, attempt to make connection with family members living outside of Iran, participating in student protests and some more crimes.
- Workers of Slaughter Diagnosed with Crimea-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
Contaminated domesticated animals with Crimea-Congo Fever have been imported to Iran, while according to law, any import or export of animals must be authorized by the ministry of health.
- The verdict of 3 years in Prison for Majid Makooi Student Activist
- Declaration of Poets and writers in Iran against recent oppression towards people
Poets and writers signatory of this declaration also wrote:” news of what happened to the young adults of this country after peaceful and legal demonstration at prisoners and detention centers, even though it had happened before, but due to it extend and severity has touched us more than before”.
- Members of Islamic Association of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad were arrested
Mohsen San'ati Pour secretary of students Islamic Association union of Ferdowsi university of Mashhad ,Shayan Saremi political secretary of this union ,Amin Riahi and Mehdi Khosravi journal activists and Eftekhar Barzegarian ,an ordinary member of Islamic association of Ferdowsi university are among those arrested.
- Trial of a Baha'i couple was held
- Saharkhiz arrest was extended for another two months
- Minority faction of parliament demanded criminal prosecution of IRIB
Mohammad Reza Tabesh in this letter referring to footnote of article # 188 of criminal procedure law has considered the TV broadcast of detainees court hearing sessions as a "law violations" and demanded Ayatollah Sadeq Larijani to investigate in relation of this "clear violation".
- Police attack to the people gathering in front of Evin prison
- Final result of parliament votes to cabinet/Three ministers did not got the vote of confidence
Sousan Keshavarz , Minister of Education / Fatemeh Ajorlou ,Minister of Welfare and Social Supply and Minister of Power Mohammad Ali Abadi could not get the votes of confidence.
- Criticism of «illegal performance» in summons of worker activists
Mohammad Oliai Fard, lawyer of Ali Nejati,Fereydoun Nikoufard and Reza Derakhshan confirms summons of their clients and says " few days ago my clients informed me that they were summoned to Information office of Shoush-e Danial city by a phone call.And I told them to wait and see if they call them again or not and try to convince them to act legally.Summons over the phone has no meaning in law and should be by subpoena.
- Torture of a deprived of education student
He's out of jail on sick leave and on USD 50,000 bail .