- >>>List of Killed,Arrested and Released !(Updated)
- Protests Continue...
1)“Hundreds of people are in Vanak square, chanting ‘death to the dictator.’ Others are also honking car horns,” said the witness. “Hundreds of riot police are there as well.”
The witness said riot police tried to disperse protesters. “They are telling protesters to leave the area or face being arrested,” the witness said.
See videos here
2)Also protesters marking the 40th day since the death of Kianoosh Asa, a young opposition supporter who was killed during the post-election crackdown in Kermanshah.
See videos here
- European Union will not send their well wishes to Ahmadi Nejad
At the same time of Ahmadi Nejad’s inauguration ceremony on Wednesday; protestors gathered in different part of Tehran against the recent election results.
Also, Karl Bildt, Sweden’s foreign ministry had written in his blog on Wednesday; Sweden on behalf of the European Union will not send a message to congratulate Ahmadi Nejad’s re-election.
- List of Kahrizak’s (detention center) torturers
- Ahmadreza Radan (replacement of chief of police forces)
- Amerian/Ameri (Radan’s assistant director)
- Keshmiri (Radan’s another assistant)
- Haghi (guard’s chief)
- Koomijaee ( chief of Kahrizak)
- Zandi (Assistant director of Kahrizak)
- Seied Mousavi (murderer of Mohsen Rouhol Amin)
- Seied Housaini (guard officer along with 8 other guards whom torture the detainees while wearing mask)
This list has been announced by human right activists in Iran and after the re-search they had done to find responsible persons of Kharizak’s death center, in which lots of detainees were tortured to death.
- Canada’s Prime Minister: I proudly stand by the People of Iran
- 6 Years 7 Month in Prison for Roonak Safarzadeh Women Activist
The reconsideration court of Kurdistan confirmed and announced the verdict of 7 years and 6 month in prison for Roonak Safarzadeh, student and member of million signature campaign. This verdict has been confirmed and announced, while Roonak Safarzadeh has already spent 23 months in horrible situation in prison. Roonak Safarzadeh was arrested 23 month a go by the security forces in Sanandaj. At first she was accused of attempt against country’s security, being a member of Pejak and leaving the country with out permission. During the first 4 month in detention she was tortured many times, but she did not admit to anything.
- The House of Representative to Research the death of 12 year old Alireza
House of the representative has begun to research the death of 12 year old Alireza, whom died of a baton stroke to his head last Thursday at Beheshte Zahra. Hamidreza Katoozian, member of the truth-finder committee of the house by insisting on finding the cause of Alireza’s death said: unfortunately I and my colleague were not aware of this since no-one keeps us informed.
Last Thursday, Alireza along with his father went to Beheshte Zahra to attend the 40th mourning ceremony for the killed people in the recent unrests. On their way back, Alireza gets separated form his father and according to some news, he gets hit by baton on his head which causes internal head bleeding. Alireza’s family was able to get his body back on Monday, 4 days later.
Photos:Gathering in front of the shutdown ofiice of the Union of Journalists...
- The office of journalist association got close!
An officer with an order in his hands signed by Said Mortazavi, Tehran’s public prosecutor, closed the door of journalist association office at night. Many other officers at night (9’clock) went by the journalist association office and begin with filming the office, and not only they close this office, they also closed the other building related to this association.
Badrosadat Mofidi, in regard to this incident told the Nowrooz news reporter: since this attack was done at night; many journalist are not aware. Therefore, tomorrow morning before 11 am, I will be at the meeting place of the committee to let them know.
- The second part of trail for accused detainees postponed to Saturday
- Arrest of Siamak Yaghooti, Student Activist of Zanjan University
- Concern about Hale Sahabi and Fahime Asadi’s Situation is Increasing
At the same time, the Evin prison officers have told the family of Fahime Asadi, who was arrested during the protest (the same time of Ahmadi Nejad’s inauguration) at Baharestan that the arresting was done by Sepah and neither one of the arrestees were transferred to Evin. Fahima’s family hasn’t been able to get any news from their daughter’s health or captivation place.
- Situation of a Detained Isfahan University Student is Unknown