- Senior analyzer of British Embassy in hearing court of velvet coup :
Hossein Rassam by expressing that the first secretary of political in British embassy has gone to Mousavi campaign and had meeting with his advertising authorities and advisers said:we also had meetings with members of Natinal Trust Party and these contacts continued even after election and in disturbances.
- European Union Condemned group execution of 24 people in Iran
In this announcement, the president of the EU council stated: “we condemn the execution of 24 people in the city of Karaj on July 30th which makes us concerned about continues of group execution”.
On Wednesday, Etemad newspaper of Tehran on behalf of Mahmoud Salarkia; the assistant to Tehran’s public prosecutor, published this news.
- Protest Reports from People of Tabriz during the Inauguration and the 40th mourning days
- Member of National Security Committee: Possibility of investigating charges against Khatami without his presence at the court!
- Tomorrow, the prosecution of 10 accused people of Tehran’s recent unrests
- Continuous of Prosecution and Unreasonable Arrest of Journalists
- An Attack to Kianoosh Aasa’s 40th day mourning Ceremony in Kermanshah
- Araman Estakhrian a youngster who got killed in Shiraz
Arman Estakhrian, 16 year old attended the protest in Shiraz which ended in conflicts between the plain cloths and people. In these conflicts, Estakhrian got hit and was transferred to Namazi hospital of Shiraz. He remained in coma for 17 days and after he passed a way, his body was given back to his family after 3 days. In the doctor report, the cause of death has been reported due to car accident, however; according to witnesses, at that day due to the huge number of attendees and all the clashes at this place there was no way a car could’ve hit him.
It is essential to know, Estakhrian’s father was amongst the political prisoners in the previous years, which had spent 10 years in prison and passed a way 2 years a go.
- Announcement of Khabar Univercity students on Journalist day: Our colleagues are in prison with a crime of being journalist and photographer
In this announcement, they said: during these hard and dark days, where our friends and colleagues are being arrested with a crime of being a journalist and photographer; we sum our shouts in the pen and with the ink we write history so that the enemies of journalism don’t write the truth they way they want it. In these days where the people of coup d'etat instead of attempt to content people, preferred in attempting to silence them, it is not time to sit calm and in silence.
- 18.5 Billion Dollars, god’s given gift or a gift from Iran’s Treasury!
The story was reflected on media, when Shenul Ozol, a Turkish lawyer in an interview with one of the news channels in Turkey announced someone with the name of Esmail Safarina has asked him to follow up on his case, after presenting some documents which indicated him as the owner of this money. Now after 10 days of the interview of Shenul Ozol and after government officials of both Iran and turkey denied the exit and enter of this money, Mr.s Ozol via a letter has announced that he made a mistake by getting trapped in his client’s games.
- They went to arreset Dr. Masoud Nili, well-known economist, director of Sanati Sharif University and previous assistant of program and budget, he wasn’t home.They went back few more times, he still wasn’t there. Instead, they arrested his neighbors, Dr. Ali Kermanshah and Dr. Mohammad Kermanshah, well-known professors of Sanati Sharif University to confess where Dr. Nili is at. According to them investigate, but to us torture to make them confess. They didn’t know, and they released them.
- Immature Engineering: Arrested Thursday, on Trail on Saturday!
- UK Condemned the court of recent Election’s Detainees
Los Angeles Times:
- >Trial of protesters seems only to hurt Iran, analysts say
The televised proceedings fail to silence the opposition or quell protests, and appear to be damaging the international credibility of the Iranian judiciary and political systems, observers say.
Reporting from Beirut — The alleged French spy stood at the lectern in Tehran on Saturday and described her dastardly act of collusion.
Clotilde Reiss, a pale, soft-spoken 24-year-old who had been teaching French in the central Iranian city of Isfahan when she was arrested, confessed to sending a single e-mail to a colleague in the capital...Continue
- >With Iran Blaming West, Dual Citizens Are Targets
With Iran Blaming West, Dual Citizens Are Targets
Location of 2 Men Unknown, Families Say
Among the more than 100 people on trial after Iran’sdisputed presidential election are two dual citizens: Kian Tajbakhsh, 47, an American Iranian urban planner, and Maziar Bahari, 42, a Canadian Iranian filmmaker and Newsweek reporter...Continue
- >Iran Tries 2nd Group Accused of Overthrow Plot
Iran Tries 2nd Group Accused of Overthrow Plot
TEHRAN — A second group of dissidents, demonstrators and embassy workers appeared in court Saturday as prosecutors pressed their case against opposition members accused of plotting to topple Iran’s religious leadership.
More than 100 defendants were put on trial Saturday, a week after a similar hearing involving other groups of politicians, journalists and protesters. State television showed several pro-opposition politicians and demonstrators in gray prison uniforms sitting in the dock, guarded by police officers...Continue
- >Iran puts British embassy ’spy’ on trial
Iran puts British embassy ’spy’ on trial
Iranian employee of Foreign Office accused of recruiting network of agents to end President Ahmadinejad’s rule
An employee of the British embassy in Tehran went on trial yesterday, accused of being a spy in a move the foreign secretary David Miliband said “brings further discredit” to Iran’s regime.
A tired-looking Hossein Rassam, chief political analyst at the embassy and an Iranian citizen, “confessed” in court that he had recruited a network of 50 agents on behalf of the embassy in the past year and attended pro-democracy demonstrations to gather information and foment unrest....Continue
- >Darius Guppy, full-dress apologist for Iran’s thuggish regime
Darius Guppy, full-dress apologist for Iran’s thuggish regime thumbnail
News trickles out of Iran concerning the fate of a girl named Taraneh, who was disappeared by government security forces in the wake of last month’s post-election protests...Continue
- >UK embassy worker in Iran court
A decision by the Iranian authorities to put a British Embassy worker on trial in Tehran has been condemned as an “outrage” by the Foreign Office.
It confirmed Iranian Hossein Rassam - the embassy’s chief political analyst - was among the accused at a mass trial which began on Saturday morning...Continue
- >British, French embassy workers on trial over Iran protests
British, French embassy workers on trial over Iran protests thumbnail
TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) – A mass trial of Iranians and others arrested in post-election demonstrations resumed Saturday, with about 100 defendants in Tehran’s Revolutionary Court, state-controlled media reported...Continue