- Washington Times-Tuesday,August 11,2009 Page A19
- Fake News papers given to prisoners sowing them that they are alone in jail and everything is over
- Renowned Photographer Majid Saeedi out on $120,000 bail!
- 31 years and 4 months imprisonment for 6 young men
Jahanbakhsh Ahmadi has been condemned to 1 year and 4 months imprisonment in accusation of propaganda against regime .
In Marivan Aboubakr Hajiri after being in jail for 10 months condemned to 6 years imprisonment in accusation of propaganda against regime and for co-operation with Pajak group
All of above victim's put on trial without lawyer and all of them denied their accusation of Moharebe(Fight against God)
- Presenting a list of 69 killed persons to parliament
Beheshti ,Mousavi's representative said they giving this list to parliament for following up recent events and the committee that working on this matter named "special board of damaged people" and has formed by Mousavi and Karoubi .
Beheshti said what this board is working on takes too much time and getting done really slow because of people's caution and fear about their loved ones getting killed, detained or lost.
By giving these reasons to parliament , Beheshti asked them to guarantee that in case people give them the information about their families ,they won't get in trouble and follow up all the people's demands about being in jail and tortures and news about their loved one's whereabouts.
- Police: infringement compensation to people with 17 million Toomans(appr USD 17000)
He has said:in post-election events and in some reported cases police special unit agents mistreated people .
Total Number of complaints has been 433 but only 90 of them have been confirmed by police and the damage-money (17000 USD )has been given to those families .Average of 180 USD per family .
But there is another different report about complaints and damage-money which says money has been given to 300 families and the amount has been USD 50000.
- Report of court for two christian girls in Tehran
Judge Haddad asked both of them to deny their opinions and the fact that they have changed their religion in written and oral forms and this request showed that their only crime is changing the religion and gave them time to think about it till their procedure session.
However Apostasy punishment of execution has been removed recently from Islamic punishment law in Iran but it's not done yet completely and has not become as a law ,so these 2 girl's lives are in danger , but judge let them to have lawyers from now on. Their health conditions are not good and they both are getting mistreated in jail.
- Arresting 4000 people in post-election events
Judiciary spoke-man : 4000 people were arrested during the post-election unrest.
Jamshidi has emphasized that 3700 of them have been released during the first week.
- Security Ministry Warns Iran’s Media
Iran security ministry is being managed under the watch of Mahmud Ahmadi Nejad, which during the past few weeks by dismissing Gholamhousain Mohseni Azheiha from his position, closes media to the conservatives; has published news in regard to dismissal of directors of this organization. According to the conservative’s media, such as website “A”, the dismissal of this organization’s directors has been done directly by Ahmadi Nejad.
The security ministry, by publishing an announcement on Monday, has asked the media to NOT publish the name and identity of this ministry’s employees which can result in revealing information that can affect the managing of this organization.
- Amir Aslani has been arrested by the Special Public Prosecutor Office of Internet Crimes
- No Communication Resulted in the Death of 12 Mineral Ore Workers
- Suggestion to Create Order to Good and Prevent from Forbidden Ministry
- Exploring the Freedom of Journalists in Prison and the Shut down of the Journalist Association Office
Another journalist by thanking the creation of truth-finder committee and special committee to follow-up on arrested journalist situation raised a concern about Saeed Hajarian and Tajzadeh’s health and asked the house of representative for special attention to situation of these two detainees.
- Unusual verdict of Discipline Committee of Boo Ali Sina University, 1-2 Semester Suspension for 11 Students
- New list of Detainees
- Mohammad Mirzaee 26 year old self employee arrested Wednesday Mordad 14th around the Baharestan, unknown captivity place.
- Ahmad Reza Kaboli 37 year old self employee and married arrested Wedneday Mordad 14 at Sirous ST and transferred to Evin Prison.
- Sina Molaie 21 year old high school diploma arrested Wednesday Mordad 14th around the Baharestan, unknown captivity place
- Farhad Agha Jani 23 year old, accounting student arrested Wednesday Mordad 14th in front of the entrance of Sadi subway and transferred to Evin prison
- Alireza Kashani 25 year old, agricultural student arrested Wednesday Mordad 14th at Baharestan and after getting beat down transferred to police station 160, then to Evin prison
- Arman Kiani, 27 year old, arrested on Wednesday Mordad 14th around the Baharestan and transferred to Evin prison
- Kazem Masoumi, 31 year old lab technician, arrested Monday Mordad 12th at Vali Asr, unknown captivity place.
- Hadi Jamshidi Mobarake, 26 year old arrested Monday Mordad 12th at Vanak, unknown captivity place
- Behrooz Jalilvand, 25 year old associate degree in Agricultural, arrested Monday Mordad 12th at Vali Asr and transferred to Evin prison
- Afshin Sadeghi, 20 year old social sciences student, arrested Monday Mordad 12th at Vanak, unknown captivity place.
- Mohammad Housain Azari, 28 year old bachelors in law, arrested Thursday Mordad 8th at Hafte Tir, transferred to police station 148 and then to Evin prison section 240
- Amin Housaini Hashem Abadi, 27 year old Masters in Accounting, arrested Thursday Mordad 8th at Takhte Tavoos and transferred to Evin prison
- Peyman Ahmadi, 20 yea old, university student, arrested Thursday Mordad 8th and transferred to Evin prison
- Hamed Abbasi, 29 year old, Bachelors in English language, arrested Thursday Mordad 8th at Takhte Tavoos and transferred to Evin prison
- Kaivan Ebrahimzadeh, 30 year old, Bachelors in physics, arrested Thursday Mordad 8th around the Mosala by the Basij forces and transferred to Evin
- Mehdi Saleki Poor, arrested Friday Tir 26th and transferred to Evin
- Amir Nazerian 22 year old, arrested Friday Tir 26th at Enghelab and transferred to Evin prison
- Amir Abbaszadeh, 23 year old, bachelors in management arrested Friday Khordad 26th at Enghelab and after getting beat-down by plain cloths basij, transferred to police station 148 and then to Evin prison
- Mansour Khorshidi, 28 year old, associate degree in electrical , arrested Thursday Tir 18th and transferred to Evin prison
- Hasan Ghaffari, 24 year old, Bachelors in sociology, arrested Thursday Tir 18th and transferred to Evin prison
- Yousof Karami, 29 year old, self employee arrested Thursday Tir 18th at Vali Asr and transferred to Evin prison
- Kamran Taghi Poor, 29 year old, bachelors in computer science, arrested Thursday Tir 18th at Amir Aabad and transferred to Evin prison.
Tehran, June 20 This serie of Video-clip has never been shown before..