- After the election some of religious resources have decided to move to Najaf!
in another hand they have extremely reacted towards Mshai being introduced as the vice president of Iran, and have announced it to be illigal.
- Shadi Aadr has been released!
it seems she was released a little earlier, to avoid crowding in front of Evin prison by her friends and family.
- National security commissioner and foreign affairs representative states, Tehran's Parliament have reported of 140 people being released from Evin prison and stated only 150 remain imprisoned.
He also made a point of 150 of them remaining in prison and said: "in regards to prosecutors' statement, and the evidence in hand, they were armed of and have destroyed public and personal properties around town.he also stated, we are hoping to get their sentences in the near future.
he said 50 of these people are political prisoner and some are from different partitions against IRI, and other foreign prisoners are proven to have a hand in recent riots.
- Kazem Jalali, stated the ones remained in prison are anti-Islamic, and have had a major role in recent riots. and also stated they have destroyed public properties and have played a role in riots and recent scares.
Saeed Mortazavi has promised to get to their cases as soon as possible and give his final verdict in the near future.
They have announced that 300 people are imprisoned at the moment, but Human Rights activists state the number has to be much larger than stated.
- In a recent signed statement about 150 of Iran's lawyers have asked for the freedom of 3 of their colleagues who are still in detention.The statement reads as follows:
The worrisome new we have heard about him and not being able to contact him has his family extremely worried.
By signing this statement we all ask the authorities to stop making false cases against lawyer and many writers who have peacefully defended their client in regards to finding him in possession of handgun and drug, because this is against humanity.
On the other hand Shadi Sadr has also been brutally attacked and arrested by plain clothes and we have no news as for her current condition.
- Yesterday, after the parliament's meeting Behrroz JAvid Tehrani, was brutally beaten and transferred to ward 5 of Gohardasht prison. it has been said that he was transferred so Human rights who had gone to visit ward 1 in Gohardasht prison. His family were able to visit him, and state torture marks have been noticed around his body.
- Ali Kalai a committee member of Human rights , weblog writer and a student activist was once again summoned to Enghelab court and has a court date for september 25th (4 mehr) at 9:30 a.m. he was first arrested in 2007 (1386) and was released after 57 days in Evin prison which he spent 36 of them in solitary confinement.
- 16 days have passed since the arrest of Kaveh Mozaffari on july 9th around Enghelab sq and the condition of his case remains unknown. in the past couple of days he was transferred from ward 240 of Evin prison to ward 7 of Andarzgah solitary.
- Waht goes on in women's prison?
Mahboobeh, who had spent 2 weeks in this ward says the solitary area consists of several small rooms, with metal doors which no one knew what's going on behind, the bathrooms were also in the area so during that time the prisoner would not even get to go out for anything. but there is a small garden in the begging of it that holds the only clean water within ward 209. with all that said it seems that all others that are not even in solitary would be in a bad condition due to the size of their cells, not having clean air and not even being able to get clean water.
- Mostafa Ahookhosh, another of Ahvaz university students has been arrested.
- 5 guys who have been arrested last year in Kurdistan have been accused of Moharebeh (act or fight against GOD) in Sanandaj Enghelab court on Sunday 26 July .Their families are worried about them because they would be sentenced to death by Sharia law for being accused of Moharebeh crime.
- Based on received news from released detainees who were kept in Kahrizak camp , the health conditions of detainees have been so awful and they even haven't had enough oxygen to breath as these camp had been built for addicted people and it was unused for sometimes and just some of addicted who are dieing and there is no hope for them to live have been keeping there , this camp is actually out of order and also this camp is ruling under direct inspection of General Radan and reportedly ,he was going to this camp during the past few weeks by helicopter and was beating up and torturing detainees by himself and arrested people just 2 days before getting released were transferring to Evin and during the time that they were in Kahrizak ,they were kept in an unhygienic environment despite of all their injuries.
- Kahrizak camp(detention)was closed.Kahrizak is the detention which Khamenei ordered it to be closed because of lack of necessary conditions for detainees rights.
- According to the news 140 people were released yesterday but non of them are the famous political activists .
- Following disputes between Mohseni Ejeiee and Hosseinian with parallel information authorities and dismissing of Mohseni Ejeiee, all the security responsibilities will be provided to Ahmad Salek former representative of leadership in Intelligence protection of Iranian Revolutionary Guards and Hossein Taeb former commander of Intelligence protection of Iranian Revolutionary Guards.
- Hassan Salehzadeh ,Saqezi teacher was arrested on 13 July and after few days being in detention and when he was supposed to be released and in the prison's yard while he was going to door to go out to his family ,he was arrested again and transferred to prison! He is accused to act against national security but there is no evidence to prove this charge in his case.He just demanded for Farzad Kamangar and other imprisoned teachers to be released in Saqez teachers gatherings.
- Ali Maghami was arrested for the second time after election on Monday evening 27 July .
- Hossein Akhatr Zand who was killed by Basij forces on 15 June in Isfahan actually was thrown down by them from third floor and despite all the efforts people did to save him from Basijis and bring him to hospital ,he died the same night that he was thrown down in hospital and in front of his mother,brother and sister's eyes.
- Head of Education Office in Tehran city : for Islamic trainings we will install surveillance cameras in schools.
- Some authorities and to do more censor ordered newspapers booth and kiosks not to put critical newspapers such as Etemade melli ,Etemad ,Aftabe Yazd and Sedaye Edalat(which is banned yesterday) in front of their kiosks and in a place where can be seen easily.And this order was done on Monday 27 July in Tehran ,specially in sensitive areas of city .
- Hossein Akbari is one of those people who was killed by security forces after arresting during the unrests in the first week after election and his family could not get any news about him by referring to Evin and Enghelab court till 21 July but they have been called on 22 July to go to Imam Khomeini hospital and take their son's body. His funeral was on 26 July .
- Saeed Abbasi 27-year-old was shot dead in head on 20 June and in front of his father's eyes.
- Mansour Ghoujazadeh a young guy from Khoy city(north of Iran) was killed by plain-clothes in Tehran's demonstrations.His death reason was because of hard and severe beatings.His funeral was very quite and even many people didn't know how he was killed.And all these happens because of Khoy city being a small,limited city and security control can be performed easily and that's why peopel are afraid and are not able to complain.