Updated:>>>List of Killed,Arrested and Released ! <<<
- Yesterday people were mourning the 40th day of Neda and many other's death and that had formed nationwide protest around the country.
In Mashhad people were gathered in Mellat park and were chanting: " coup d'etat government/shame on you, shame on you" "do not be afraid, do not be afraid/ we are all in this together" " down with Russia" and others against the government. many have seen others get arrested and state the militia and basij were speeding through the crowd on their bikes.
In Isfahan also in front of Kosar hotel and the park across from it was field with crowed that were chanting: " coup d'etat government/ resign, resign" and " down with dictator" which was accompanied by moving cars that were honking their horns and were showing their thumb in sign of victory. Amir Kabir reports plain-clothes and militia were trying to disperse the crowed, but were unsuccessful and people were still joining them in large groups.
Also In Kianpars of Ahvaz many were gathered and were chanting against Ahmadinejad and the government which many of were arrested on the spot.
Since this motning in Shiraz many security forces were seen and the town was military like, but still people were gathered in freedom park and Gas sq. and sang the "Yare Dabstani" which is an older leftist song. the crowd was attacked by militia and other roads towards gas sq. were colsed.At Least 50 Arrested in Tehran's protests in 30th july
- Public prosecutor of Iran: By end of the week majority of the detainees will be released.
Dari Najaf Abadi insisted on easing the process of phone contact and visits of detainees.
In regard to the killed people in recent incidents he said: a serious investigation is in process by the public procedure office and law forces and they are responsible to fulfill their statutory responsibilities.
The public prosecutor of Iran added: according to direction provided by the supreme leader; we are trying to investigate all complains and will accelerate the process.
- The number of arrested university students is unknown
- Latest news from Detainees
Families of arrested women which have received no news during these times are concerned about their loved ones situations. Families of Hengame Shahidi and Somaie Tohidloo reported that they are concerned about their children since they haven’t been able to get in contact with them. According to some news, family of Zhila Baniyaghoob were able to visit her and her husband Bahman Ahmadi in Evin prison separately.
Families of Abdul Reza Tajik and Mahsa Amirabadi were able to visit them yesterday in Evin prison. Reports indicate that yesterday families of Saeed Lailaz, Ahmad Zaidabadi, Ali Tajernia and Kave Mozafari were gathered in front of the Evin prison and asked for ability to visit their detained family members.
- Mohammad Poor Abdulah Political Student Remained in Drug Prison against the Law
- Confession of Parliament member to Existence of Detention Barrack at the Country’s Ministry Office Amir Kabir News Agency: After almost month and a half after finding a detention barrack at the ministry office, where the arrested Kooye Tehran University students were kept and tortured; Kazem Jalali reporter of security committee confessed to the existence of the jail in the country’s ministry office.
- Sardar Iraqi: The dead of Neda Agha Soltan were orchestrated, we are not playing; and anyone who raises a voice against the regime will be strictly dealt with!
Sardar Iraqi which was answering to some of the university students said; as it has been mentioned by our leaders this sedition was a huge sedition; which made it hard to recognize the truth for the majority of politician and the loyal servants of the regime. He indicated that we are not playing with anyone, and those who try to go against the regime with be strictly dealt with.
- ISNA: The chief of the Evin Prison: 90 Detainees of the recent unrests have been released
He also added, 40 other detainees will be released by bail or personal surety.
- Masoud Pezeshkian: Postmortem Debugger has denied the fact that Mohsen Ruholamini has died due to Meningitis in prison!
- The ceremony of Ahmadi Nejad affirmation will take place on Mordad 12th!
- Neda’s mother, Hajer Rostami Motlagh, who had previously announced her intention to go to her daughter’s grave for the memorial service, announced last night that for unspecified reasons she and her family had canceled their plan to go to Behesht Zahra.
- The name and identity of another supporter of the Freedom Movement, who got killed has been revealed. Mostafa Kiarostami whose only sin was taking part in the first "green" friday prayers, was beaten by baton on head in proximity of the friday prayers location, and a few hours later passed away.
Identity of another dead protestor has been identified; Amir Housain Toofanipoor was shot dead on Khordad 25th at Azadi Square.
- Professor Akhavan, previous prosecutor of Yugoslavia's national court has stated although we have not seen solid proof, but reports of Iran's prison's show signs human rights is being broken. although he did mention it may be a while to catch those in charge, but has stated he hopes that one day the ones that are in charge of this brutality could be taken to court and prosecuted.
- In accordance to IRNA's report, UN has over ruled Shirin Ebadi and some other peace nobel winner to send a representative to IRan. The report states on Wednesday Ban Ki-Moon did not agree with this idea and had state: " at this point i am personally and closely watching the situation in Iran" , he also state some commissioner in UN have pointed out the situation and have been persistent about the severity of the current situation.
- Tehran court's prosecutor has sent out a notification regarding the recent prisoner's that are to stand in court within the next several weeks: " recent affair in the 10th election of Iran has brought out many aspects of this country, we were expecting the people to stand against the foreign intruders but unfortunately what we saw was people giving in to their lies. however the number of those is not as high, they still have to be prosecuted and their crimes consists of
2. Attacking governmental facilities and setting them on fire
3. Destroying public properties
4. Creating scarce between people
5. Being in Contact with other against the government known as "Monafeghin"
6. Attacking militia personnel
7. destroying personal properties
8. Supplying foreign media with news
9. dispersing "knighpapers" amongst people
at the end i must add, their cases will be sent to court ASAP, and people will be notified of the results.
- Saeed Shariati a member of Mir Hossein Musavi's campaign was arrested by Judge Mortazavi's Warrant. Norooz news has reported on Wednesday he was taken from his home, and transferred to an unknown location. we have no news as for his accusations. He was arrested back in 2000 (1979) with Shirin Ebadi and Amir Farshad Ebrahimi, which only lasted one day.
Alireza Davoodi was arrested by security forces on Thursday 24th of Bahman of 1387 at his house. He was released by security deposit for 100 Million Toomans ($100, 00.00). During the time in jail; he was under lots of mental and physical pressure and after he was release from jail he died at his house due to severe depression.