Saturday, July 18, 2009

You Know Us ; Join Us!




  • Dear friends who have been with us every step of the way till here, i want to thank you and let you know having you by our sides, we do not feel hopeless nor tired.

These days that news and video reporters are getting arrested in large groups our we feel a heavier responsibility to get the news out and i am asking you to please become a member in the page we have organized for news coming out of Iran and invite your friends as well.

The millions epic in Iran, requires an equivalent epic in the world of news, and i hope pretty soon this group reaches the goal of million members so we can transfer the oppressed Iranians voices of freedom to the entire world .

The world is as one person, be with us so "we can show the world a changed world is possible", a world that people are in control and free.

Our blog is a group effort of young people who their concerns are Freedom and Humanity.

Our desire is human Freedom and Equality.


Our blog is going to show the perfect and sterling nature of people who are with us in this way.

A secular Free and Human-oriented society

is a hope that we are gaining soul and life with it.


JOIN US OVER SOCIAL NETWORKS & sign the Iran solidarity petition!

  1. Iran Solidarity
  2. Revolutionary Road page on Facebook
  3. Revolutionary Road on twitter



Yours faithfully,

Saeed Valadbaygi

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I would like to thank you for a very good and informational blog which is my frist resource in these days to get news out Iran.
But I don't understand what you mean with "Join us". Where do I suppose to join?

Majid

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think I now understand what you meant with "Join us".
I would love to join this movement but unfortunately I am not able to join you as I am living in Holland.
I have been an active protester in earlier Revolution, 30 years ago.
I would like to help you in any possible way. Just let me know if I can do anything for you or people inside Iran.
I am ready to give my private address, making possible for more communication with outside of Iran.
Note that I am a Computer engieer and I (maybe) can help with some guides to act more secure with PC's. An example would be writing an manual how you can build a Virtual Machine and using your PC in a way that everything is gone when you shut down the PC.

Let me know if is needed.

Thanks,

Majid.

Mel said...

You guys are doing an excellent job of reporting...prayers for safety coming to you and those who are seeking Freedom.

sincerely mel in NC

LLL said...

share websoite to you can download movies.
http://llc-movies.blogspot.com
http://sexylady-asian.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous,

Can we please do not call what happened in 1979 in Iran a Revolution? It really was a coup d eta by mullahs and not a revolution. Iranians are finally waking up and calling it what it is. Let's respect that.

giusi said...

hi saeed, great to see you are still going strong and thank u from the bottom of our hearts for keeping the truth coming through, however horrible. Would u be able to add a facebook share option to the blog so everyone can easily share with friends, or maybe it's not the best and safest way?

All our love,

giusi & friends - london-

FREEDOM IN IRAN said...

Hi Saeed

You are fantastic, thanks all!!!

a wonderful photo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bifohamOdgQ/Skw6HjKgEqI/AAAAAAAAGMI/Y80lqTNHzrA/s400/podborka_629_58.jpg

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I'm glad to see you are still firm in your resolve, despite the obstacles and dangers. Be brave!

Anonymous said...

Very Very important!! The whole tactics of BASIJ. download and listen this carefully.
http://twitc.com/P3qrjljU

 
[Valid RSS]